For Better Results
Find Advice on Web Design, SEO, SEM,
Content, Social and Email Marketing
Creating Efficiencies Using Law Firm Marketing Automation
These days, law firms have a lot on their plate aside from practicing law. In the past, referrals were generally enough to carry on a practice. However, in the current market, you must compete with DIY services along with on-demand paralegals and other alternative legal suppliers. This means that marketing has become even more important for your ongoing strategy.
However, given the plethora of options, selecting the ideal combination of technology and tools is not easy. To make things a little more comprehensible and digestible, here are three of the most beneficial Law Firm Marketing Tools For Lawyers for you to take into consideration. But first, let’s briefly touch on the importance of Law Firm Marketing Automation.
The Importance of Marketing Automation
Law Firm Marketing Automation refers to technologies and software platforms designed to automate different marketing processes. When used successfully, text, email and print automation can drive increased conversions, boost leads, and ultimately generate more income for law firms. Listed below are some of the benefits that come along from marketing automation:
- Reduces expenses by automating repetitive processes.
- Enhances productivity by allowing employees to focus on tasks that need specialized attention.
- Improves customer satisfaction by proactively communicating with them on a regular basis.
Email Marketing Automation
The results are quite promising across all industries who use email marketing automation especially for law firms. Since most people these days communicate through email, email marketing automation has become a very successful strategy. Here are some of the benefits that you and your firm can expect from email marketing automation:
- Delivering automated emails improves your chances of staying top of mind with a prospective client by more than 130%.
- Prospective clients are around 120% more likely to open emails the second or third time they receive one from you compared to the first time.
Automated Text Messaging
Text messaging is a common means of communication these days. As per a Nielsen study, texting is the most used medium of data transfer in the world, and unlike other forms of technology, is commonly trusted. Here are some of the ways you can create efficiencies using automated text messaging:
- Remind clients of upcoming appointments as well as provide them with links to
- Use it internally to send reminders to lawyers and other staff regarding time-sensitive events such as meetings and court hearings.
- Send polite reminders to clients regarding forms they need to fill out or documents that they need to bring in to court hearings and appointments.
Document management and print automation act as a big time-saver in the legal department. Law firm employees and lawyers spend an extensive amount of time doing repetitive tasks such as printing, writing, and sending out legal documents and contracts. If this time could be saved, a lot can be done instead. Some of the benefits of this type of law firm marketing automation include:
- Timely communication
- Frees up time, thereby enabling you to prioritize other aspects of the business
- Automatically sends paperwork that doesn’t call for your personal attention
- Reduces time spent on monotonous tasks
All in all, automating your Law Firm Marketing has a lot to offer since it saves both time and money by allowing daily tasks to be handled automatically without any human interaction. If you have any pressing questions or would like to know more about Law Firm Marketing technology, feel free to reach out to one of our Law Firm Marketing specialists today and we’d be happy to help.